Here are the programs we offer:
1. Media Marketing- Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
2. Interviewing techniques- Proper way to interview a guest on a live radio/ podcast show.
3. Sideline reporting- A sideline reporter is a professional journalist who assists a broadcasting crew.
4. Use of a camera- Technique on how to video and take quality photos with professional camera.
5. Studio Lighting- How to set up the lighting in a studio set or on stage.
6. How to create a show-
- Understand what it takes to be a talk show host. …
- Understand what it takes to produce a talk show. …
- Develop your idea. …
- Consider a niche. …
- Choose your broadcast home. …
- Figure out the technology. …
- Produce your show–a few of them. …
- Find your audience!
7. Field Production-field production referring to a video production which takes place in the field, outside of a formal television studio, in a practical location or special venue.
8. Audio sound production- Audio post production is for all stages of audio production relating to sound produced and synchronized with moving picture (film, television, or video).
It involves sound design, effects, sound editing, audio mixing, etc.
9. Editing videos- Video editing is manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work.
We usually consider editing being one part of the post-production process.
We offer a letter of recommendation after completion of the program .
It will give you an opportunity to be on The Beat 139 Digital Podcast Show and T-shirts , bags as a gift.
Vernon Biosseau Marketing LLC,
Founder : Vernon Boisseau